Aliens Taking Over L.A.!
Much of what is circulating around the Internet this week concerns illegal immigration. One such e-mail was sent to me by someone who reads this blog.
While we must all be vigilant and question all ‘facts’ posted on the Internet, the following reportedly appeared in the L.A. Times newspaper. They mostly relate to California where the influx and impact of illegal aliens are pressing hard on that state’s resources.
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L. A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. That’s because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over two thirds of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal. That means those births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals who are here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
If all of the above is true, then we should thank God we don’t live in L.A. County.
If you’d like to comment on any of the foregoing, you can comment on this site by becoming a ‘blogger’ or you can e-mail me at WGDavis46@aol.com.
Visit my web site: www.authorsden.com/williamgdavis